Sunday, November 27, 2011

Zombies, gothic lolitas, Novas, bony wheel of fortune, witches dreams

   Dream diary update. My dreams have been especially weird lately. However since death was such a recurring theme in them Tuesday I actually entered into a bit of an emotional funk and didn't feel like blogging about them at all. My dreams were filled with corpses, zombies, ghosts, and bones. Water also played a prominent role in last week's dreams and loss of control. I think I was more mentally depressed rather than goth though I seem to remember a gothic lolita or two torturing me. The road I'm on now doesn't appear to end well, but there's still lots of time to change.

   I almost made an entry yesterday morning but instead I allowed myself to become distracted by my tumblr and twitter blogs. My dreams yesterday were quite musical Saturday morning after watching late-night CAS Friday. The dream was a mixture of classical, swing, country, and pop music with a lot of accompanying starfields and planetary exploration scenes that I have seen lately animated on various PBS/Nova: Fabric of the Cosmos and NASA clips.
 
   Last night I invited my college nephew over to watch Svengoolie and Wolfman Mac's Chjiller Drive-In movies. I ended up passing out for 11 hours on the couch while the cats mostly kept him company. I woke up for an hour and a half during the films to work the remote for him. I think I may have had a cold. Sleeping it off is my normal physical reaction to colds, injuries, toxicosis, and exsanguination. I woke up at 8:30 pm CST long enough to comment on some of my dreams to nephew, but all I said was "really weird dreams" before passing out again. I seem to remember a divination wheel made of bones from last evening's dream.

    In this morning's dream before I woke up I was living with 2 wives who were both witches. To be sure waking up on the couch alone with cspanwj on was something of a disappointment (:

No comments:

Post a Comment