Wednesday, December 18, 2013

physical injury, clairvoyance, air walking, controlled lightning, meditation dreams

   Dream diary update. I had some nightmares 2 weeks ago when I had mild back muscle injuries from work & hand scratches from the cat. Lately my dreams have been extremely pleasant as my health improves. I notice that I am losing quite a bit of fat. As my body becomes leaner my serum testosterone goes up so the process is cyclical. It improves my overall mood substantially when I can stay aroused for hours. It also helps my insomnia.
   On Saturday night I had dreams about walking on air. The dreams were quite vivid as I could feel the gusts of air & physical pressure of the cloudy air beneath my tread. Last night (Tuesday) I had dreams about controlling the bolts of lightning shooting out from my fingertips. I awoke this morning in a state of heightened awareness, similar to my remote viewing & prescience meditative trances. As usual in such situations, I felt myself compelled to perform certain specific actions & investigations, though they did not manifest until later in the day. I believe that I have probably been meditating in my sleep, even though I thought I had given up on such religious practices.

No comments:

Post a Comment