Friday, January 7, 2011

Giant cat, surreal, Anna Netrebko, Donizetti dream

I just had a dream an hour and a half ago that was pretty strange. It was surreal with my cat as a giant, green Nature, odd cars, beautiful rays of sunlight, and perfect bubbles.


Great Performances/PBS was playing so loudly on my TV that I almost woke up several times and the music got incorporated into the surreal dream environment. This week they have Donizetti's Don Pasquale starring sexy pop-opera diva Anna Netrebko 

Near the end of my dream she was blasting away with her Don Pasquale climax while I was was struggling to escape from sleep by pulling it away like strands of grass and spikes of glass.Finally I pulled free with Netrebko finishing and my giant cat looking on quietly as I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment