Tuesday, January 11, 2011

RV, McMansion, Running Man, Fortuna's Wheel dreams

I had one memorable dream Tuesday morning at 0630, one Tuesday morning at 0830, and one just now at 0100 Wednesday morning. The first was about driving a luxury RV around that was bigger on the inside than out, sort of like a pocket dimension.



I attributed that dream to thinking about future trends for Baby Boomers just before bed. Many of them prefer to sell everything and drive around in RVs until close to the end.

 
The second dream I had just before watching the Gulf Oil Commission read its report on live cspan. I found the report so interesting that I forgot most of the details of that dream. It was about representing the world as a sort of cat's cradle McMansion where people are always killing each other to be respawned back at their starting points.



Just now my dream was about the Wheel of Fate only it was a Wheel of Death. It was sort of like the dystopian story behind the movie Running Man where cons were forced to kill each other for TV in the future.



In my dream we would go into a compound and everyone would kill each other while they are reincarnated outside. I was a champion but near the end I ended up letting 2 pretty girls kill me because the whole thing bored me. I never was a big fan of karmic destiny. My favorite book, A Confederacy of Dunces, the main character Ignatius J. Reilly is continually referring to "Fortuna's Wheel." He regards it broadly as his enemy and in some ways so do I.

No comments:

Post a Comment