Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, erotic photos dream

Dream diary update. My dreams lately have been more puzzling than interesting. This morning I woke up around 0400 after having a delightful dream about moving through giant trees and rivers while fighting off waves of attackers on the ground. The way I moved was like a cross between Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, pole vaulting, and Tarzan.


As I tried to wake up, the latest Catholic priest sex scandal in Philadelphia was playing on CBS Up to the Minute. The way I incorporated this into my dream was by moving from my guerilla forests into temporary a locker room area. There an older man showed me a magazine of surreal erotic pictures and made innuendoes for a minute while I thumbed through it until I awoke. I felt after awakening this way both relaxed from the natural landscapes and also like I had taken a bath in raw sewage. Latter feeling takes me back to my angry childhood. Its my own fault for listening to news and information subliminally while sleeping. Its an old study habit from my college cramming days. Really works for my telecourses and educational videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment