Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fluffy cat, cat-women, Jackie Evancho music, Lunar eclipse dreams

Dream diary update. I've been having minor computer problems today. Lately I've been kept up late by missing Fluffy cat and last night by headaches. So I've been sleeping midday. On Monday midday I fell asleep around 1230 and woke up at 1530 after dreaming about loving Fluffy cat and about Jackie Evancho music. Embarrassingly I dreamed Fluffy turned into 3 striped cat girls in 'Cats' musical makeup who made love to me while Evancho and Streisand "Somewhere" musical duet played around us under the starlight. I wasn't sure I would record this dream in the diary since the theme is a bit cheesy. Tuesday night I had erotic dreams again, though not about cat-women.

About 30 minutes ago I awoke after dreaming about more Evancho music. This time at the end of the dream I was holding hands with a woman while we were looking into each others' eyes as the world changed around us in a dusky whirlwind. Our flesh began to melt away in the wind to bones but my grip of her hand was strong as the Evancho version of The Lovers from House of Flying Daggers played around us.

I found that Google doodle had been celebrating a total lunar eclipse in real-time with zenith occurring at exactly the same time over Australia. Odd, but mentionable in the dream diary, since both The Lovers and Lunar eclipse are tarot major arcana (lunar eclipse signifies The Hermit)

No comments:

Post a Comment