Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Odd Couple, Ares God, Hell Demon, Fluffy Cat, binaural rock band dreams

Dream diary update. Last Saturday morning I had a dream that was about aging. I dreamed (again) that I was in an 'Odd Couple' apartment with another elder bachelor. As usual I played the Jack Lemmon character and my snow-haired roomie played Walter Matthau. My fault was different though. Instead of being a clean-freak I enjoyed playing a video game where I was God of War (Ares). The video game granted me temporary powers to start and expand real wars. I got thoroughly addicted to the powerful electronic game while my roommate messed up the bathroom and brought women over without asking for his roomie personality flaw. I could feel the game start to suck my life-force as I did evil things with it becoming the merciless God of War. After my roomie began to suspect what was happening he did a little intervention. I had already decided to quit but I needed some moral support to resist the metaphysical power of the cursed game. We patched things up as I awoke.

Late Monday night I had another dream about Hell. This time I tried to help a small Nubian demon who had been flattened by a car. I felt sorry for him and treated him gently like one of the weak kittens I am help raise. He decided not to torment me even though I had walked the dream-paths to Hell again for a nightmare. Instead I had another dream about a world disintegrating. I was sitting in a level Hotel parking lot that was on a peak around 8000 feet high. It was night with street lights and roads leading up the 85 degree (1000%) slope. Fluffy cat was there only she was about 3x bigger at 30 pounds with chimera colors instead of her calico. Her eyes glowed orange and her chief color was a shimmering bright indigo with vermilion and canary yellow highlights. We were delighted to be reunited even though the bottom was falling out of the parking lot. It was Hell after all so my little paradise was only temporary and pieces of the summit parking lot would fall into the abyss as I lay on top. Fluffy cooed into my right ear as we looked vainly together across the overcast sky for a single star. I reached out in my terror to caress her as I awoke.

Just now I had a little dream about being a music producer for some rock band music that sounded like gravelly remix of 3 binaural beats. The music video was a flop but I could feel my brain enlighten and mind expand listening to it as I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment