Friday, July 1, 2011

Criminal anarchy, It Takes a Thief, The Man Who Knew Too Much, hybrid cars, Julian Assange, archangel, DB Cooper, bank robbery dream

Dream diary update, I just had an odd dream about living in a world anarchy run by a criminal mafia. I traveled around the world like Robert Wagner in "It Takes a Thief" Near the end of the dream there was a bit of intrigue. After conducting a symphony like the one in Alfred Hitchcock's "The Man Who Knew Too Much" remake I became preoccupied with complex systems like cars and explosions. I hitched up with a fallen archangel whose services I needed to reverse time and prevent a catastrophic explosion during a failed bank robbery. Julian Assange was there in the parking area near the park. I remember remarking how many people were after him an envying how good he is with cars. Of course Assange's car looked like it had survived several murder attempts and sabotages.We walked inside and DB Cooper was mixing the new explosive. I asked my new archangel and fairie friends to reverse time and stop the explosive chemical reaction even after the fluids had mixed. They refused saying that it wouldn't matter in a few moments. I attempted to rescue a briefcase containing the souls of all the pets I ever loved. DB Cooper tried to stop me from taking the brief but I succeeded in snatching it and making my escape while the explosion fizzled and flashed behind us as I awoke. After awakening I had a flash of insights about hybrid car motors. I believe Julian Assange was there in my dream because I found out hes doing a livestream interview for Democracy Now! in Britain with Amy Goodman today.

No comments:

Post a Comment