Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sexy contortionist costume contest, Andrea Boccelli, Nicola Benedetti, Despicable Me dreams

Dream diary update. I should have made this diary entry yesterday, but I waited too long. I'll try to remember details of dreams from wake-ups this past weekend and today. The most memorable dream was a sex dream I had yesterday. I dreamed that I was involved in a game of best costume party dress-up with sexy prank Halloween costumes trying to out-do another guy. We dressed up as giant vibrators, with blow-up sex dolls, as doctor naughty with nurse nasty, and in all other sorts of amusing & contorted sex positions with accessories. The outlandish arrangements got more and more ridiculous until I awoke on the couch with a hard boner & laughing my ass off.

Two pieces of music have haunted my dreams this weekend. The first is from Great Performances last week when they had Andrea Boccelli & friends in Central Park. The song I dreamed about the most this past weekend was Boccelli doing Frank Sinatra's "More" with David Foster & trumpeter Chris Botti

Though I initially started out last Wednesday immediately after seeing the concert the first time with dreams about hot Scottish violinist Nicola Benedetti in her duet with Boccelli "En Aranjuez con tu amor"
Here's her 2010 interview with Britain's Daily Mail last year.  Bendetti is a serial heartbreaker so its no wonder I dreamed about her first.
The last piece of music I dreamed about was from the animated film "Despicable Me" which I also caught for the first time this weekend on our bootleg HBO. Of course the song was the catchy main theme "Despicable Me" by record-producer Pharrell Williams.The movie is better than the singing, but it fits well together for a short flick about a flawed genius. I like to think of myself as an evil genius when I'm having a bad savant day, so it makes sense that I would dream about Gru and his boogie music..

No comments:

Post a Comment