Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Cat demons, American Sun god, female cenobite, Twin Peaks bailout dreams

   Dream diary update. My dreams lately have been pretty dark. Last Tuesday I had a dream about demonism through a network of cats. Since I really adore cats and I regularly dream about myself in the archdemon role, this dream was no nightmare for me but only mildly amusing. Its likely that this dream topic is from Skanky cat being so pushy about wanting physical contact from me all the time. At the time I was sleeping on the couch with Skanky on top of me. I was bemused that I didn't eliminate the inferior demons in my dream for their insubordination before waking up. Normally I would've torn them apart. Instead I finished the dream listening to them make catcalls at each other. This dream object is probably because the new kittens Smoky and Snooky are always trying to make vocalizations when I talk to them.
   Last Wed I had a midday dream about being a Maya sun god, Kinich Ahau, with both jaguar and human traits.

I was floating above my people watching over them and above my ziggurat the Pyramid of the Sun in Teotihuacan. I was guiding them though I was easily distracted by war. Two strange things about this dream. One is that by the end of the dream I transformed throughout an age floating over them into the Aztec Sun-God Tonatiuh carrying a spear.

I looked down and found my people had dwindled and changed while I had distracted myself with preparations for war. The second strange thing about this dream is that earlier this month I dreamed about the Wolf moon. Now I was dreaming about the Sun, even reaching out to it as I awoke saying aloud, "I summon thee." I had no idea at the time that we were really entering a period of increased solar activity with an eruption.
I found this aspect of my dream so weird that I almost didn't record the dream in my diary. It is not unusual for me to have such a deity dream even though I've never actually been to any of these places I always read about. It is rare that a deity dream corresponds with real events however.
   By this weekend my dreams had come back around to the normal playful cats and dandelion fields stuff with an occasional killing spree. On Saturday night I fell asleep while watching a double feature with nephew of Svengoolie on ME-TV at 8:30 pm and Wolfman Mac's Chiller Drive-In on RTV at 10 pm. I dreamed about Clive Barker's Hellraiser demons again. Nothing strange about that, since I used to watch one of the Hellraiser movies in between such shows with B-movie characters like Elvira. I even tried to to make it with the female Cenobite before I awoke. I guess Cassandra Peterson wasn't available for my degenerate fantasies again. Figures, since she usually dresses trashy Goth for appearances but always talks like she's some sort of old stuck-up prom queen. I had to satisfy myself with attempting dream sex with Cenobite sprite Barbie Wilde. Unfortunately I woke up to Wolfman Mac's Rainbow monster break dancing on TV before consummating the dream deed.

This morning I woke up on the couch at 3 AM listening to Obama's SOTU replay on cspan. It was a dream about being in a normal small lumber town like TV's Twin Peaks. In my dream I was beating up rich Goldman Sachs clones like Hank Paulson as tourists at the local lumberjack bar. Basically, I was dreaming about having lots of fun that would almost certainly require getting bailed out of Twin Peaks' local jail in the morning.

Twin Peaks Sherilyn Fenn in the 1990s:
 Twin Peaks breastaurants today:

No comments:

Post a Comment