Saturday, January 7, 2012

TM, deity, alpha wave music, sunsets dreams

   Dream diary update. I haven't tried to remember my dreams much lately. I was worried that I might get winter-depressed about them. So I tried to forget about them as soon as I woke up. Its been Sunny and mild temperatures outside all year. I realize now there was no need for such precautions. Still waking up always feels good. As if my mind were its own prison and thinking while awake has more freedom now.
   Tuesday evening I dreamed about Transcendental Meditation, sandpaintings and Ayurvedas. This is probably due to my awareness from watching cspan that the Iowa TM college founded by the Beatles yogi teacher, Mahareshi Mahesh Yogi, endorsed Ron Paul for the Iowa caucuses that day. I pictured them praying for him and for World peace before I passed out.

   Wednesday nights dreams were the strangest this week. I dreamed I was a god again. When I woke up I had another injury. This time instead of a deep tissue injury from clawing at my own stomach, I had a severe sprain on my left ankle. Its only now getting better.
   Thursday nights dreams were filled with alpha wave music. I could feel my heart rhythm synch up with the repeating beat patterns. There also was Buddhist monks in Japan ringing a gong for the New Year. I realize that happened almost a week ago, but it took that long to reach my dreams.

   Tonight I fell asleep listening to the Gershwin concert on Great Performances/St Louis PBS. Its a really good one:: Herbie Hancock, Gustavo Dudamel and the LA Phil Celebrate Gershwin. I also caught the replay on my local PBS station after I awoke. My nephew really wanted to see it with me but I guess our walk and games today wore him out so he passed out at 5 pm . I dreamed about sunsets with my cats playing around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment