Saturday, December 24, 2011

Field commander, University student, Faster-than-light dreams

   Dream diary update. Tonight's dreams are fresh in my mind, so I want to record some more details. Earlier I dreamed about being some sort of active field commander, like General Patton. This pretentious dream idea may be from the revelation by mom Wednesday night that she had used some genealogy web to trace our ancestry back to an English king from Northern Scotland (, i.e., a Highlander lol.) I asked her if we were still related to James Madison and she said yes.
   Just now I had a dream in which I was back in classes, which were much like Purgatory. The first classes were in Advanced Inorganic Chemistry and Advanced Biochemistry. I did predictably well in them, since my natural eccentricity is not a liability in the lab and Chemistry was really my gig at University anyway. The last class was filled with math geniuses of varying nationalities. I got the impression they looked down on me a bit. I tried to hide the fact that I hadn't done the take-home quiz, and that I had brought raw meat with me in my backpack in case I became ravenous. During class he had me deal with some chemical hazard that was in his chair. I stood and reached for the light at the ceiling and it filled all of space as I awoke.
   Awake, I immediately went to door to let Smoky kitten in from the cold and he scurried up squawking to me. I had reminded myself to let him back in before passing out on the couch with the other 2, Skanky cat and Snooky kitten.
    In my dream before class I had briefly joined 2 other genii to discuss a theoretical framework to explain faster-than-light particles by using limits in an affine space to describe spacetime itself.

In the waking world I've been toying with the idea for weeks now that the speed of light is only a subjective limit that changes when one becomes aware of 11-dimensional reality in M-theory. I was unsure until now whether the concept has any merits. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment