Thursday, December 27, 2012

Green tea, dragon, death maze, walking cane, reanimator dreams

   Dream diary update. I just had a dream where I was a God building a death maze. I floated around backwards through the maze creating death traps and playing tricks on several female deities, specifically Hestia, Sekhmet, and Astarte. After sinking the rest of the humans into slumber I re-animated a medium-sized dragon. Finally the death maze was finished. I could feel the slumbering humans and my reborn dragon rouse themselves to run the maze as I awoke.
   After I woke up I started worrying about the white peacock. Dad hurt himself walking around in the snow looking for the bird yesterday after trying to feed him a dozen times. It seems dad fell through a snow drift and ended up hanging between 2 fallen trees. Perhaps that's why I was dreaming about walking canes last night? Anyway it will take several days for dad to recover. I may be displacing worry about dad's injury on to the bird. No doubt the dragon dream is from drinking Lemon Ginseng Green tea before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment