Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Mike Teavee, African tundra, Scottish Highlands, Climate Change premonition

I had an uncomfortable dream this morning. I watched the Tim Burton remake of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory on cable prime time last night.



Just as with the first movie I had a sort of nightmare about Mike Teevee killing people by pulling them out of a giant TV we were watching them with. I ran out of my people and started watching the African tundra and Scottish Highlands. I started to reach for them to pull them from the TV when the power went out. In darkness I looked around the dead giant TV room as I awoke. Fluffy was sleeping with me on the bed. I view this loss of habitat theme as one of my premonitory dream ideas, probably due to the apparent acceleration of Climate Change in the wake of failed talks and hyperconsumption impetus.


No comments:

Post a Comment