Monday, December 27, 2010

Railgun, suborbital mining

Dream diary update. I just had a dream about playing with a giant railgun to mine meteors from a suborbital platform. When I used my giant gun I heard a deep bass playing music for me. My railgun had a massive barrel and whenever I was bored I used it to write patterns on the moon.



When I awoke on the couch upstairs mom was watching ABC/GMA. Robin Roberts was interviewing gun law activist/filmmaker Colin Goddard who had recently gone undercover with a hidden camera at weekend gun shows. Colin Goddard's "Living for 32" I'm not surprised my railgun dream was contrary to the commercial network television topic that mom plays at high volume. I frequently have dream themes that run counter to external irritants.

No comments:

Post a Comment