Thursday, January 27, 2011

Centipede spine, Holocaust train, ley lines dreams

Dream diary update. Tuesday night I dreamed about spiders. I like spiders since my sister kept tarantulas and I kept black widows when we were kids. Wednesday morning I awoke after having dreams about my spine. I dreamed a metal centipede crawled up my back and plugged in to function as an external spinal cord. Liquid metal legs formed and shot out to connect to the surroundings everywhere. My external connections told me things about the world that no one else knew. Every once in a while my giant centipede spine would shift around.


Last night I had a sort of nightmare related to this theme. Instead of giant centipedes or spiders, I dreamed about being on a long Holocaust train to Hell. The cars on the train wrapped around into a train maze, passing each other slowly but never stopping. I was there with thousands of others, most of whom were desperately planning on a takeover or some other plan to make the train stop long enough to jump. I didn't tell them that I had my own way out. Walking along the train talking to them was a bit like walking through a riot.with a touch of prison yard conversations. Fortunately this nightmare wasn't as cartoonish as my dreams Tuesday.

 
Two hours ago I had a dream about plugging into the ley lines over the pond out back to gain energy with which to improve my health. This is a recurring dream, even though to my knowledge there are no ley lines around here. The important thing is that I awake from this dream feeling refreshed. Both cats were there in the dream and on the couch next to me when I awoke. Fluffy started purring immediately so I rocked her. I felt worried about Stinky since I felt she was in poorer health. It turns out she'd been making a mess in the kitchen again eating bread. Tuesday night she did the same thing with brownies.

No comments:

Post a Comment