Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bogie & Bacall, barmaid, dvj bazuka dreams

Dream diary update. My sleep lately has been good. Fluffy cat stood up on 2 legs touched my face and kissed me Sunday. Since then I've been dreaming about kissing a real woman even though I gave up that stuff when I gave up on the world 2 1/2 years ago. Sunday night I had banal dreams about being friends with Bogie and Bacall again.


Just now I dreamed about hitching up with a Carbondale barmaid after hours. We were going to a party together to meet friends, but we went back to the bar when our radar detectors and the sirens indicated cops party busting nearby. Carbondale is small enough that they usually manage to bust them all before 2 am.

I embraced her from behind next to the bar and we were about to seal the deal when I awoke tumescent again like yesterday. I know its tame stuff but I mostly just dream about the foreplay unless I've watched some dvj bazuka recently

No comments:

Post a Comment