Friday, January 14, 2011

Shaolin kung fu, secret scrolls, ultimate technique, demon dream

Dream diary update. An hour ago I had a dream that was like a martial arts movie. In the dream I was one of the Shaolin monks in a monastery that had become possessed by an ancient demon from the caves beneath. The demon had murdered the master and turned the library into his lair. My brothers and I had to go into the library and retrieve the secret scrolls/talismans that would unlock our ultimate powers. Surprisingly when we retrieved them at great cost, the powers were all the colors including black. The colors powers were shared between me and different sets of brother monks. I was the keystone to unlock all the powers. Even with all the scrolls we were unable to defeat the demon who had followed us to infest the surface. Finally I unlocked the ultimate secret that combining all the scrolls together could unlock an ultimate bright, white power. The white power required all 12 of my remaining brothers and I. All of the powers combined in us wiped out the demon and restored the sanctum as I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment