Monday, May 16, 2011

Watership Down, Dead Like Me, nature God dreams

Dream diary entry. I've been really neglecting the dream diary this time. Part of it is melancholy as mom is off to Italy again for a 12 day art class. Anyway Saturday morning I had another dream about animal spirits. Since the spirits were rabbits I would consider it a "Watership Down" dream influenced by the book and anime. We were very much down the rabbit hole.

Early Sunday morning I woke up from a dream about being part of a Shinigami organization of death dealers. Since I haven't watched Bleach anime in months but "Dead Like Me" was just starting on my TV late night WSIL/ABC, I'd call this a "Dead Like Me" dream.

When I napped late Sunday morning I dreamed I was a nature God again and I felt MUCH better.

Currently I'm drinking caffeine and cuddling with cats and not sleeping much tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment