Thursday, June 2, 2011

Fluffy cat, nature music, spider caress dreams

Dream diary update. All week I've been dreaming about my calico cat of 17 years, 2 months, Fluffy. She passed away early Sunday morning between 2:30 and 4:00 AM. Fluffy and I were like we were married. Fluffy was one of the main reasons I stayed here after school. We got up every day thinking about each other and spent nearly every moment together sometimes. Wednesday morning I was positive I had spoken with her in my dream. When I tried to call out to her I thought I felt a spider caress my lip with their leg as I awoke face down. I also had a ton of classical music dreams just thinking about her, mostly nature-related music. Wednesday at noon and Thursday morning I felt like I could hear her respond to my "I love you." I actually said that as I awoke. This evening I woke up after passing out on the couch and I thought I could feel either Fluffy or Stinky on top of me. Stinky was sleeping outside the front door. Here are some pics of Fluffy.








No comments:

Post a Comment