Friday, June 10, 2011

Giant Fluffy cat hugs, Chilean Volcano dreams

Dream diary update. Last night around 0330 I had a dream about Fluffy cat. In my dream instead of her resting on top of my stomach I rested on hers. She was as big as me (I'm 354 lbs of muscle.) I was small & child-sized like a pixie. I woke up face down on the couch with Silky and her new kittens sniffing my fingers.



This afternoon I fell asleep in a nap for a half hour around 1500 while listening to cspan on the same couch. I dreamed I was floating over Chile's erupting Puyehue Volcano though the landscape around us looked more like Alaska. I dove down through the crust like a sea bird deep into the magma flows. I felt my flesh melting and burning away into the Earth as I awoke. I felt surprisingly refreshed, probably because I had just broken my 3-day fast before my nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment