Monday, August 29, 2011

Military barracks, prison, playing footsie, tribal mall, Orisha marriage, street fighter dreams

Dream diary update. My dreams over the past week have been a little repetitive. In my dreams I am often trapped in a military barracks or a prison. Some strictly regimental existence with cafeteria food lines and communal sleep areas. Friday night I had a disturbing wet sex dream about playing groin-footsie with a redhead. Upon awakening I determined straight away to stop ignoring my sexual impulses. Starting yesterday my dreams became more varied again. I was a village leader in a post-apocalyptic America. We had plowed over every tree and meadow to convert the US into a single giant shopping mall before society fell. I was leading search parties with burning torches into looking for a way out of the dark 10,000 mile mall complex. We had pet shop animals and pets with us throughout our sojourns in the tribal malls.

Late Sunday morning I passed out from a lack of food into a deep sleep where I dreamed about being married to a Goddess again. I was married to Oshun, the Orisha goddess of Love in the Santeria religion.

She had a bit of a spitfire temper but we got on pretty well as a happy reclusive couple in my dream. I have a horrible temper too when I'm cross so we enjoyed playing house together.

Just now I had a dream about being a champion street-fighter looking for my friends in a garden maze. Even though it was a big maze we weren't in any hurry to get out, just to find one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment