Thursday, April 26, 2012

Dead uncle Bob, kittens trampoline, sexy angels, burning ghost, midnight slasher, Big Brother dreams

   Dream diary update. My dreams lately have been light, almost cartoonish. Part of the reason for this I believe is that I have been going out more and paying less attention to hobbies. Another part is the family of kittens which have been piling up and crowding me on my new bed.
   For about a week after my last post I dreamed mostly about kittens. Sometimes the entire dream would be just kittens. I also dreamed about dead uncle Bob a few times. We would be out in the back yard fishing with the kittens. This is not surprising. After uncle Bob died 2 weeks ago, I got his mattresses and blankets. Also the kittens decided to move into it with me since I cleaned the place up when I installed it. So my sleep is more peaceful now with less need for planking and contorting as these kittens cuddle with me on my warm soft new double bed. That must account for the dreams about kittens and jumping on trampolines. They often wrassle & play on top of me while I'm sleeping. I even had a dream with kittens and the characters from "Spongebob Squarepants" and "Aqua Teen Hunger Force." It doesn't much more peaceful than that.

    I had an odd sex dream or two about having sex with angels and another one about hermaphrodites.having sex. Pretty standard stuff for me.

   A couple of days ago my dreams began entering into their old patterns of sleep disturbances. Dreams about choking, racing, being hit by vehicles,or being engulfed in flames for a few examples. This past Sunday morning I fell asleep for 5 minutes on the couch upstairs while a woman on cspan kept saying things like 'the burning truth' or 'we all use too much fiery rhetoric' I had a brief but VERY intense dream about the house burning. I woke up after this hypnosis actually smelling the burning and feeling heat on my face and hair burning off my arms and legs. So I leaped up yelling 'Fire"and ran into the kitchen sink to put myself out with water and to start battling the blaze. Of course there was nothing there in real life but sunlight and birds singing.

The really odd thing about this dream is that my room used to belong to a boy who burned to death in it.Also I was in the living room upstairs where a poltergeist had visited last month through an open window, scattering the cats. I had had a rather sleepless night after having a butcher-horror dream after midnight Saturday that could be described as "Saw II" meets "The Cell." Not very comfortable as midnight visions go.

   About an hour ago I had a parallel history dream that Big Brother had taken over the military-industrial complex after Jack Kennedy was assassinated. This is similar to the background plot in "Watchmen." The entire world was pwned by FOXNews and all the shows on tv were wrestling, like in the movie "Idiocracy." The military-industrial complex decided that Obama must go, so internal SS disappeared him while the Murdoch empire made sure that no one cared about it or noticed. In the dream when I asked one jackbooted thug about where Obama went, he just sneered and marched off goose-stepping. I suppose I have been watching the debate about AZ SB1070 and CISPA a little too closely lately or perhaps not closely enough. My guess is that's why I had a superficial conspiracy theory dream as a political nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment