Sunday, November 28, 2010

Dream diary update. I made the mistake of falling asleep while watching SpikeTV. I had a dream about joining a company where the only way to get promoted was to become a wizard's apprentice to one of the executives. They were all caucasian shapechangers and most of the workers were mostly short asiatics. Anyway a dispute between raven-winged and bat-winged ended up turning into a gun battle. I escaped the boardroom with another less durable one. The black employees were setting up velvet ropes and telling everyone to mind their own business. The guy I rescued asked, "So this is how how you get promoted?" Everyone waited in fear to greet the victors as the battle raged on and I awoke to the warehouse gunfight scene in National Security on the telly.

National Security trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment