Monday, November 29, 2010

Lord of the Flies+Samuel Clemens purgatory dream

Dream diary update. My dream can be classified as a 'Lord of the Flies' type dream with Samuel Clemens' overtones. I believe the Samuel part is because I desperately want to read a copy of his autobiography that is being bound nearby according to local news, but I have no money to buy one. I frequently have dreams where I cast myself as Clemens since we share the mutual name, even though Samuel is reversed in the dream from my family name to a given name. I also dream about the demon Samael occasionally when the letters are reversed. Anyway in my dream I was one of several eternal childhood counselors at the Eternal Summer work camp. Unlike the adult counselors who were snarly and hated being there, I was one of the inmate assistants. The adult counselors thought we were in Hell and like smoking, drinking, and humping late at night and other odd hours. This required other types of camp assistants, including an adult black Roma migrant laborer named Jim. Jim had a wife and daughter somewhere whom he liked stealing for. I looked the other way one time and got him clemency for stealing small things out near the dam we were building. We children liked frolicking with Pan and his nymphs out in the moonlight. Jim looked the other way and sometimes played his accordion while we danced under the full moon. So I was just returning the favor. Anyway one of the strongest child nymph-inmate assistants was also going to be punished by the adults. It was because she had made it clear to all the children that she was just there to have sex with someone other than Pan. She was strong and fond of speaking her mind openly. One of the other male children had ended up asking her what she was doing there if it wasn't to obey the adult counselors. Well the adults had summoned a child psychologist-counselor and they were getting ready to tie up and burn the child-nymph. Suddenly they aborted the witch burning and sent all the kids back to work on the dam except for the child assistants. The adults let me untie her but I didn't feel any better. They led her away to to their favorite orgy spot while they led me to the horse stables. The other adults had Jim there tied upside down and hanging against one of the stalls, sort of like the tarot card the hanged man but hanging reversed and while still alive. I knew we were in for it but I figured that they were probably just testing my loyalty. The adults then told me that Jim had stolen one of the supervisors' leather belts at the dam and they pointed it out around his waist. He had taken it for his wife and daughter but they didn't care about that. The adults made it clear they wanted me to beat him to death with the belt. I was given the choice of what to do to try to get us all out of the jam when I awoke. Kyra Sedgwick/The Closer was playing on SpikeTV. I realized that some of the dream child-nymph's dialogues had been the same as Kyra Sedgewick's narrations. The Closer was wrapping up the case of a charming guy who had killed his wife and daughter and who made it look like suicide at sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment