Friday, December 24, 2010

Titan AE, Wake Angels, aerial ballet, Nutcracker dream

Dream diary update. I just had a fantastic version of a recurring dream about the animated film Titan AE. I've been having dreams about Titan AE since its 2000 release. Now that was a great year. Anyway in my dream the Earth had managed to beat all of the Drej except for the small flying drones. The Wake Angels from the movie are small fighter drones in my dream. They follow and attempt to destroy anything that attempts to fly above the Earth. In my dream I am an experienced fighter pilot and flight instructor. I instruct the new kids on how to out-fly the Wake Angels and clear shipping lanes to the moon.



I have to keep demonstrating how to out-maneuver the Drej Angels in my wake for some of the students and it makes for some pretty fun aerial stunts. As I executed some amazing aerial ballets to destroy them I awoke. KETC/PBS was just opening Great Performances on TV with the 2007 recording of the San Francisco ballet doing the Nutcracker. http://www.pbs.org/wnet/gperf/episodes/dance-in-america-san-francisco-ballets-nutcracker/introduction/428/  Kristi Yamaguchi did her infamous intro talking about ice skating and dance and how much the two are related a year before her 2008 DWTS debut. I found it a queer sort of symmetry with my dream theme since my dream was about how much being a fighter pilot for Earth and aerial dance are related.


I was also extremely pleased by her TV appearance nascent to my epic dream since Yamaguchi always gives me rock hard wet dreams when she is in them. I know it sounds creepy but there it is. I have to be sentimental since I still remember her epic 1991-92 Olympic figure skating run. I had just moved back in with the parents to go back to school after being a footloose homeless traveler for 5 years. That was before I had been successfully taught at college to keep to my SEC class. Lady Di used to do the same thing for me. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment