Friday, February 11, 2011

Complexity, library dream

Dream diary update. I fell asleep after 2305 listening to PBS on the couch upstairs again. Around 0420 I woke up after dreaming about going to dream University with Chinese again. Even though technically we were in graduate courses we spent most of our time alone in the library. I kept working on complexity analysis of advanced algorithms when I should have been moving on to computational molecular biology. Every so often I would have to go out and fight a life-or-death battle before coming back to the safe library. I was about to solve a noisome EECS problem in pattern recognition when I awoke. I noticed immediately that I remembered my rusty Russian again since all the dream conversations had.had a little.


No comments:

Post a Comment